Monday, 20 October 2008

some more new cards



i have been so busy over the weekend i have been getting my little girls new bed up its a high rise and boy what a job that was! and then went to hobby craft to get her a few crafting things for christmas bare in mind she will only be 5 at christmas! she got a craft tote with lots of stickers and gems and she has a few stamps n sakura pens along with all her other presents, after all of that it only gave me a little time to craft and here is what i came up with a halloween card adn a tilda challange card on do craft web site my first challange card ever next time i plan to give my self more time to do it in as im to happy with it but feel free to leave comments good or bad so i know what i can do better next time thanks for looking

2 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Hi! You have some very lovely cards!! It sounds like you are just getting into using copics? Do you like them? I haven't ever used them, but see them mentioned all the time-r they hard to use?
Thanks for sharing your cards!

Mel said...

I love your cards. I really like Halloween and your card is great. I've got to make a couple of Halloween cards now I've seen your's it's given me the push I needed to get on with them ~ Mel

Shannon

Shannon

Linsay

Linsay

My Recipe.

The Recipe For Sara
3 parts Fascination
2 parts Instinct
1 part Passion

Splash of Prosperity

Serve over ice